"Atheists are mentally ill.
All research and evidence leads to the conclusion of these facts:
- Atheists are deeply depressed.
- Atheists have the higher suicide rate out of any belief system.
- Atheists suffer from social anxiety and negative perception (confidence issues).
- Atheists have an irrational hatred and obsession with religion leading to more social problems.
- There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00520.x/abstract (The Association of Suicide Rates with Individual-Level Suicide Attitudes: A Cross-National Analysis)
https://iasp.info/pdf/papers/Bertolote.pdf (A global perspective in the epidemiology of suicide)
http://pub.uni-bielefeld.de/publication/2050070 (Atheists, Agnostics, and Apostates)
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10943-011-9541-1# (Psychological Distress Among Religious Nonbelievers: A Systematic Review)"
As if evidence was needed. The delusional traits of persecution that the atheist exhibits combined with their irrational hatred of religion and religious people is more than enough evidence revealing that the atheist is mentally ill and incapable of thinking logically.
The atheist's championing of the evolution theory is especially more evidence of their mental instability. They don't even understand it. Evolution doesn't debunk God or even The Bible for that matter. In fact all three are fully compatible although there are some serious flaws in evolution and its current model which means that doubts are not "irrational" as the mentally ill atheist would proclaim.